Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kazoo!!!!!

     Have you ever done something just because you knew that everyone who saw you, didn’t know you? So you can talk with a funny accent, and it might be believable to those who surround you?

Well, that is my theory sometimes.                                             

     As Young Women, we visited the Oquirrih Mountain Temple (I hope that is spelled right) with the thought of cute boys on our mind. Believe me, when we were in the temple, we thought about gospel topics and were reverent and it was spiritual. But before and after, our thoughts dwelled on cute boys. You see, on our drive there, we happened to see a van full of cute boys our age, decked out in white shirts and ties. We were very hopeful that they had the same destination as us. I don’t think we ever saw the same boys, but they were the ones who started it.

     Our conversations abruptly turned to, “What if we see them there?”  “What if we see other cute boys there?”

     So we came up with a code word and a sign, incase we saw some cute boys. I have to admit, my friend saw him first. But I saw him second. Actually I moved my eyebrows up and down if a flirtatious fashion. I mean, it wasn’t like I was ever going to see him again.

      After the temple viewing was the refreshments. There, we saw him. Thankfully someone brought a camera!  We had to have a picture of him. So we bunched up in front of him, still leaving a gap so he would be in our picture. As if it wasn’t obvious enough, some one from our group went up to him after our photo session and stated, “They think your cute!”  We batted our eyelashes, smiled, giggled, and waved.

     Walking back to our car, we saw that he was walking behind us! Finally someone from our group had the nerve to ask what his name was so we could stop calling him red shirt guy. His name was Hunter. What a nice name.

     Isn’t he cute?

6400_1169393044835_1528246235_435785_3924551_s[1]

Red shirt guy and his brother

4 comments:

Panama Jones said...

Checking out the cute guys on temple trips. . . I see. Girls (rolls eyes).

Elemenob said...

YEAh!!!

annette said...

I guess if you're going to stalk boys- the temple is a good place to do it! :)

Elemenob said...

anna!! get a move on girl! when was the last time you posted something?
Goodness... :)