I opened the door to my house. As I stepped inside I wondered, "what will be for snack today?" My mother works at an after school program, so she leaves a note telling us our chores when we get home, and what we are allowed to eat. The note read, "fruit, crackers, or yogurt." That was the fourth time this week, and I was getting sick of eating fruit, crackers, and yogurt! So reluctantly I decided to eat a pear. Then I had a thought. It went through my mind in a flash. I got out an apple corer, a spoon, and a cutting board. I used the apple corer to mark where I should dig with my spoon. Then I hollowed out the pear using my spoon. When it was completely hollowed out, I rinsed out the small extra loose bits of the pear that stuck to the edges. Finally I poured orange juice into the center, added half of a straw, and a paper umbrella. Viola, my masterpiece was complete! It tasted delicious and I could eat the "cup." Waste not, want not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
very cool anna! you have such creative insight!:)
Wow! You are so creative, funny, and you have way good ideas!
Racquel
Only you would have come up with this! Sounds tasty =)
ANNA! blog something new please!
word verification:
expmifan
Post a Comment