You know, I love taking pictures with my new camera though I may not be very good. Anyways, it's really fun to advertise.
The two other models are 2/5 of my best buds.
M.A.M's GLAM SHOTS
for any occasion
call 555-glam for your glam shot today!
The Things I Do In life
Get your own Digital Clock![]()
4 comments:
banna were do i sign up I SOO want one (wait i am one of the 5 bff right) jk cuz your in my top friends too!!!!
These are great shots! I hope you pursue your love of photography. (Maybe you could job shadow a photographer next year!)
Hey! I tried calling 555-glam but a lawyer answered instead! what's up with that?! :)
hey anna those are some really good shots! you should check out my blog I posted stuff about photography!!(from australia) I am so excited I get to help with a photoshoot on Monday!! I wish I could bring you with me!! that would be so much fun!:)
Post a Comment